Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Twilight Saga Obsession+(letting off some fumes)

Hello everyone!
Well as you know, Twilight is pretty much a phenomenon across the world! and yes, I am one of the crazed fans.....a HUGE fan actually i cannot get enough of it. As I was "Twilight stalking" on the internet I realized that most of the things I found were tweens and teens screaming over Twilight and Rob Pattinson (*sighs*) oh sorry about that! But I am 20 yrs old and so are about three of my friends who are Robsessed as well.... oh sorry i did it again, i meant to say obsessed.

This makes me feel like a creeper! I say this because, I guess I should not have the same reaction as a thirteen year old when watching the first trailor of New Moon right? Well, I cannot help it! But, unlike some of these so called "Twilight mega fans" I have read all four books, so does that make it a little better? I sure hope so!

I decided to do a blog page because I got kind of annoyed by people who say they hate Twilight and everything Twilight (rob,kristen,taylor ect..) and Kobe Bryant/Lakers (My other Obsession for almost 8 years! oooh that sounds bad!) and on youtube or different websites they leave comments saying "its stupid" (and many other things i think are a little too inappropriate to write) but these same people continue to type in "Twilight", "Rob Pattinson" and "Kobe Bryant" to google and youtube!? If you hate them so much why must you continue to find information about these people and then put nasty comments? Don't you think thats a waste of time? I think it is.

Personally, if I hate something I dont want to be near it, see it or even say it! So typing it in on the web in search of it seems pretty stupid, dont you think?Well, anywho I am just saying us Twilighters and us Kobe Bryant fans have fun and enjoy watching these things. Why must negative people sink their teeth (no pun intended) in a positive thing and try to ruin it. I am basically saying if you hate Twilight congrats, stop youtubing and googling it! It doesnt sound that far fetched right??? Because these Twilight and/or Kobe haters need to realize that they can hate and ridicule as much as they want ( its a free country! and your intitled to our own opinion) but its not going to change anything, so why even bother!

Ok, thats it for my first blog, Its 6 am, so that means my mind is probably not functioning as it should be!ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment